2012年4月27日星期五

newera hats wholesale

newera hats wholesale,
The first time I saw a picture of someone kite boarding they were what looked to be 30 feet in the air upside down, I thought it looked so sweet, I started obsessively watching the videos and looking for a lesson. cheap snapback hats wholesale , The first time I flew a 9M kite I dropped it down into the power zone, summer salted across the beach, ate a bunch of sand and let the control bar go launching the kite into the water and making my instructor go swimming after it. This could have easily been the end of my kite life, I was scared for sure. The next time I flew the kite I would panic at even the smallest tug and let the kite drop. snapback hats wholesale , I stopped kiting for several weeks, but sick of seeing my friends advance in the sport and getting to go in the water and up on the board finally pushed me to try and overcome my fear. I definitely took some steps to get back out there though, here are my tips that helped me get back out there and try, try again. newera hats wholesale , First thing I started to do before I even went back to the kite beach was to:


List Reasons On Why You Want To Kite In The First Place
-Why do you really want to do this sport, its not just to show off is it? (For me I always liked the idea of wind power and the idea of being on the water mixed with acrobatic moves seemed peaceful)

Identify The Source Of Your Fear
-Learning what your exact fear is can help you overcome it, by knowing what your afraid of exactly can help tremendously. (I was scared that even the smallest gust of wind was going to yank me 100 feet in the air)

.

没有评论:

发表评论