2012年6月7日星期四

jugadores del barça 2011

jugadores del barça 2011,
I would like to begin with placing the fact that I'm not an NRI. But everyone except my relatives consider me as a hardcore NRI and some lunatics even go to the extent of jugadores del barça 2011 calling me a foreigner.
In India NRIs are considered nothing more and less than a reserve and an easy source of money and wealth. For an average Indian an NRI has lost all his/her Indianess and has completely mingled into the camisetas del barcelona culture of the country of his/her residence. It's owing to this fact that you see so many auto rickshaw/taxi drivers, at the arrival terminal of all Indian airports, trying to speak in English with the NRIs but in vain. The NRIs know very well what India is, perhaps a little more than us. We cannot consider them as fools just because they don't live in India. Yes that is the only reason why some ill-educated Indians think of NRIs as foolish people.
The moment I tell someone, my parents live outside India, their first impression is that I'm from outside India too. Please guys, I go to Thailand as a tourist just to meet my parents, I'm not from Thailand. I often receive highly annoying comments such as, "you are a rich man, you can buy anything. We are poor people please have some mercy on us." One of the most annoying, yet funny at the same time, comment was, "you're from Thailand but you don't look like a Thai." Someone needs equipaciones del barça to educate this piece of crap that just by visiting another country the anatomy of the body doesn't change. Sometimes they get on my nerves so much that I feel like making them stand in a queue and shooting them one by one (don't worry people I'm cool). This problem is not just confined to uneducated class from undeveloped areas. One of my friends from Mumbai strongly believes I'm from Thailand and spending a fortune in a day is no big deal for me. I don't know what they mean when they say India has a high and good standard of education. I don't even find a standard.

没有评论:

发表评论