2012年5月18日星期五

burberry shirts cheap

burberry shirts cheap,
The choice should be obvious when you enter the right studio. burberry t shirts , My choice to do the Yoga Teacher Training at ISHTA was obvious to me. I had taken these teachers’?classes through all different times of my life in which I had morphed in and out of good times and bad. I felt that these teachers knew me, or at least my practice, and I found in my training an in-depth look at both my body in the postures and my colleagues. My eye became sharp as to how to correct alignment issues, and how to help students through speech to find their own practice. We looked at different methods of teaching, for students who learn in different ways. We studied meditation, something I had always found daunting but came to feel more comfortable with throughout the training. We studied anatomy, injury management, restorative yoga and prenatal yoga, philosophy and schools of thought. I fell asleep every night without trying (often in my day clothes, or watching the first ten minutes of a movie with my boyfriend). burberry shirts cheap , I moved through the subway stations during rush hour untouched by the stresses surrounding me. ? While we learned so much about the practice, I really feel as though having the space in which to observe myself for eight hours a day, for a month straight was the biggest learning opportunity I could have. kids burberry shirts , If teaching yoga is about being your most authentic self, doing the ISHTA teacher training program helped me to find more of myself and to make friends with who I am.
.

没有评论:

发表评论