2012年5月31日星期四

nueva camiseta real madrid

nueva camiseta real madrid,
Selecting a handgun is more than just your personal taste or what feels good in your grip. Although those two play a role in deciding what firearm to purchase, the real factor is what we call your use case. Simply put, what is the situation for which you want a camisetas del real madrid baratas firearm? What is the use case for which you want to solve?
For me, it was simple. I wanted a weapon that I could deploy to stop multiple attackers during a hot home invasion. That was my use case. I envisioned a situation where I needed to stop two or more attackers in my house. That was it. If I could find a gun to solve that problem, I'd be happy.
Secondary comprar camisetas real madrid requirements were simplicity and reliability. If was awakened in the middle of the night to the sounds of people kicking in my door and running up my stairs, I wanted to aim, pull the trigger, hear a loud noise, and repeat. No questions asked.
Once I had written down my requirements, it was simply a matter of evaluating my use case and deciding where that led me.
Since at the time I was more interested in home defense than personal defense, concealed carry wasn't on the top of my list so a full-sized service pistol was where I was heading. A larger weapon is generally more accurate nueva camiseta real madrid due to the longer barrel, so you only want to go smaller if you have a use case that requires it, such as concealed carry.
I wanted something that would stop multiple attackers. "Two or more" was my requirement. That effectively eliminated a single-stack pistol and all revolvers in my opinion. That's not to say that you'll need more than 8 shots to drop two people, but remember I also wanted simple. I don't want to reload, and I know that when the fine motor skills go, if bullets are coming back at me, and assailants are behind cover, it might take more than four rounds each.
In flying there is a saying, "there is no such thing as too much altitude or too much fuel." In personal defense, that saying should be "there is no such thing as too much ammunition." For me, I needed a double-stack pistol.

没有评论:

发表评论