2012年5月9日星期三

burberry shirts for sale

burberry shirts for sale,
It was a hot day at Tampa Bay Downs and the upcoming race was a stinker. ? I couldn't find a horse to make a case for and decided I'd take a look at the runners in the saddling ring to see if anything would jump out at me. ? As I leaned against the fence the horses slowly circled in front of me and I realized that they all looked uniformly mediocre. ? As the seven horse passed, the jockey quickly and covertly flashed three fingers to the guy standing beside me.

The way he shielded his hand from view made me realize it was meant for the man to my left. ? The man immediately rushed off to the teller's window and made a bet. ? I was right behind him. ? I bet the three to win. ? Not a big bet, but enough to make it interesting. ? It was one of the few times in my life that I took a tip and acted on it.

The three was at 7-1 when they went to post and he won for fun. ? Now first of all, in the tipping jockey's defense, I'd like to say that his horse was a long shot that didn't figure, so I don't think there was any skullduggery on his part. burberry men shirts , burberry shirts for sale , ? He was giving his friend a tip, probably based on the fact that he knew more about the horses than the rest of us. burberry shirts for men on sale , ? At least, that's what I'd like to believe. .

没有评论:

发表评论