2012年5月10日星期四

mens burberry sunglasses

mens burberry sunglasses,
It's surprising to me how many people think that they are too old to start martial arts training. ?
I talk to people all the time about either coming to our gym to start training, or to come back to restart training and they laugh and say that they are too old now. ? I'm glad no one told me
that I was too old because I'm still at it and I'm 58.
The fact of the matter is that age has nothing to do with your ability to do some sort of?physical exercise. ? I saw on the news just this week where a man in his late 90's is setting records for his age group for running marathon races. burberry shirts online , ? I guess no one told him he is too
old to run races either. ? I'm glad.
Truth be known people use the "I'm too old" line as an excuse to be lazy most of the time. ?
I mean let's face it, working out makes you hot and tired. ? And who likes to be hot and tired?? Well, I'm not crazy about it either but I know that it is both needful and beneficial to my overall well being. ?
?Jesus told one of his disciples:? "The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak". ? Many people want to do some sort of physical workout but just can't seem to ever get started. ? Others start a workout all gung ho and quickly fall away when the first signs of soreness set in. burberry sunglasses for women , ? It takes a made up mind to stick with it. mens burberry sunglasses , ? The Marines have a saying that I like. ? Maybe you've seen it on a tee shirt. ? It goes like this:? "Pain is weakness leaving the body". ?
.

没有评论:

发表评论